Matt Walter Siteglide318 CPO
Do you have questions for Matt Walter?
Log in to ask Matt Walter questions publicly or anonymously.
- Product Attributes
- Added Inventory control to Product Attributes - Docs
- Pricing of Product Attributes is now controlled per currency, rather than 1 charge for all currencies
- CSV Import/Export is now available from the Product List view
- Added the ability to use custom parameters with PayPal - Docs
- We've opened up our eCommerce Order flow, so you can add custom functions before and after payment is successfully taken. More information to follow...
We've endeavoured to match BC for features when it comes to eCommerce to allow for smooth migrations, but we still aren't 100% there. However, hopefully you've been able to take advantage of the eCommerce features that are in place in order to get sites at least close to what they were on BC.
Here's a list of the remaining features we will be working on in the next couple of weeks to give you some time before BC EOL to complete these sites.
1. Order and Attribute CSV Import/Export (also Form Cases; unrelated to eCommerce, by still worth noting)
2. Attribute Inventory
3. A more open payment processing and validation flow - This will allow you to inject your own functions and processes into the flow. For example you may want to alter the final price paid by the user based on a Secure Zone they have access to (essentially Wholesale Pricing). Also, you could check if a user has balance on-account (in a custom CRM field), and again alter the final price paid, whilst also updating this aforementioned custom field.
These final changes should help anyone to achieve what they could on BC, and push beyond that in the future. Of course any custom payment processing/validation functions could be uploaded to Marketplace to share with the community if you feel they would be widely appreciated.
Following on from our Alpha release of CRM Addresses we have now fully released Addresses and Companies to the CRM.
- CRM - Users - Added details on how to manage a User's Address and Company data in Siteglide Admin
- Forms - Create A Form - Added details on how to add Address and Company fields to a Form
- CRM - User Details - Added details on how to output a User's Address and Company data front-end
Related Module updates
- System Files - v220.127.116.11 - Added support for handling Address and Company data on Forms
- Secure Zones - v1.2.8 - Added support for Address and Company data output in User Details
- eCommerce - v1.6.4 - Added support for CRM User Addresses to be used as Shipping & Billing data
Related Roadmap tasks
We have now released CRM Addresses for Alpha testing.
Here you're able to add Address data to a CRM User, and add Address fields to a Form.
You can find Alpha documentation here (Password:
For this Alpha release to work on your site you will also need the following Module versions:
The following changes are now available in v18.104.22.168
- Patch for custom CRM field data not updating on Form submission
- Patch to stop blank SEO fields outputting on WebApp/Module items
- Patch for eCommerce Products used as a DataSource
- Output eCommerce Products in Sitemap XML
We're currently working on adding an Address Book to the CRM, which will enable the following task:
Addresses will be available on Forms, and they'll be able to either create new Addresses or update existing.
Address output will also be possible on Checkout views, so re-visiting Users can pick an Address they've entered before for Shipping/Billing.
Once this Address Book is complete we'll be working on adding Companies to the CRM, which will also be able to use this new tab.
A patch for WebApp searches since the previous update to
records. This affected any WebApp/Module advanced search that was filtering on the following field types:
- Select (Multi)
- DataSource (Multi)